Your current position: Home > Sinochem World > Project Development

JIN MAO INVESTMENT (CHANGSHA) LTD.

Founded on February 10th 2011 and with a registered capital of RMB 3.75 billion, Jin Mao Investment (Changsha) Limited (Jin Mao Investment) is a regional company of Franshion Properties in central China. Franshion Properties holds an 80% stake, while China State Construction Land (CSC Land) owns the remaining 20% stake as the strategic investor. At present, the ongoing project of Jin Mao Investment is Changsha Meixi Lake International Service and Scientific & Technological Innovation City, a key project of Changsha city of Hunan province.
 
Meixi Lake International Service and Scientific & Technological Innovation City is located in the central belt of the West Dahe Pioneering District of Changsha, a core area of the two-oriented society (resource-saving and environmental-friendly) comprehensive supporting reform and pilot area of Changsha-Zhuzhou-Xiangtan urban complex, as well as the core area early started in the Pioneering District. The project is adjacent to the West 2nd Ring Road, bordering the West 3rd Ring Road, starting from Longwanggang River in the north, and reaching the National 4A-level Scenic Area of Taohua (peach blossom) Ridge of the branch range of the Yuelu Mountain, surrounding 3,000-mu Meixi lake, integrating mountains, rivers, river inlets and cities, covering a total land area of about 11,452 mu, total planned building area of about 9.45 million m2, of which, residential area is about 7.1 million m2, and business area is about 2.35 million m2, embracing numerous top-class business modalities, such as high-end residential buildings, super-five-star hotels, 5A A-class office building, hotel apartment, cultural and art center, as well as scientific and technological innovation center etc. In the future, the area will be built into an ecological and livable new urban area in the central regions of China, integrating high-end internationalized commerce, innovation center, with rivers and mountains harmoniously blending each other.
The company upholds the product concept of “releasing urban future vitality”, adheres to the development principle of “harmony and co-prosperity of human being, architecture and nature”, integrates such concepts as digital technology, ecological civilization, resource-saving, and sustainable development into the whole process of development, and builds Meixi Lake International Service and Scientific & Technological Innovation City into a national-level green and low-carbon demonstration new city full of charm and vitality so as to accumulate talents, enhance the urban operation ability, actively obtain quality land resources in the central region of China, build urban architectural classics, and play a positive role in building a resource-saving and environmental-friendly “two-oriented” society.
 Contact Information 

Address: 3F, WUQIANG BUILDING, NO.2 LUTIAN RD, CHANGSHA NATIONAL HI-TECH PACK, CHANGSHA 410205, HUNAN, CHINA
Tel: 0086-731-89806600
Fax: 0086-731-89806608